mieyOt's bLOgie !


WelcOme to *N O R A M I R A H* bLOgie
fill free to look in,its a free world here ! no limits and boundary.. i express my fillings,moments and thoughts through here.. you guys don't wanna read so than just back off this page ! i'm through with liars and backstabber's.. i enjoy my life to the fullest,no need to tell me what to do yaawwl..
u guys can just call me MEIYA I'm having a blast ending my teenage years.. LOVE my life, property, family, boyfriend, BFF's, REAL friends and the most is mySELF.. Once you'll get to know me i'm really fun and plus a crazy person ! just plain SILLYWHACKO~ so fyi you better watch out coz i'll bOoya !!

So enjoy reading my best of life.. happy times ! happy endings ! thanx guys for supporting.. xoxo


Sunday, January 10, 2010

special presents* superb !


The Best Birthday presents ever !


My birthday was just around the corner.. i didn't expect this soon to get a "gilax²" present ! My Yazid always have an unexpected 
surprise to do to me..
It was Saturday night 26/12/09. The location was at Ampang's Pandan Capital Mall..  I already knew what he was going to buy for my
birthday,but i thought it was only a prank !
bile si Yazidku heret syep ke setiap handphone booth yg ade kat
Pandan Capital tu..baru sedar ini realiti..hahax 
 ''lepas gak mngidam nset baruu''
 jaatnye syep nie... :)
Selepas berjam² kena heret ke sana cini..
muke pown masing² dah kelat..
dpt kate prsetujuan.... 
Yazidku membeli handphone modal
Sony Ericsson K770i kpada kuu..
Oh yippy nye saat tu....hehe :)
walaupun modal nset tu dh lame,n agak old fashion (ketinggalan) but 
its still worth it to me..
"yunx taun depan miya nk touch screen plak"
hahahahax !! mau kene tempeleng skali..hahaax..

Thanx Sayang ! U r my one and Only..

si debub : Mohd Yazid


........................................................



Ade ag present dr debub..hehe i gotta realy
BIG fat bOoroi Patrick !
Hadiah sbnarnye bukan untuk bday syep..
tp hadiah nk "pujuk" syep dari majok ari tu..  ye lah, syep nie gedix
cket ! kuat majok.. haa amek ! skali dye pujuk senyum
lebar lagi dari patrick nie...hahax
anyway,hadiah nie diberi time birthday syep..so it's
considered as a birthday present jugak lah..
Mr.Patrick nie dah la BIG ! mcmane lah nk heret bawak g Campus..
hmm..but i manage too.. :) 


Thanx again Sayangkuuu.....................

p.s : remember till the end..


No comments:

Post a Comment